At Advanced Healthcare, our team of doctors and healthcare professionals take a whole body approach to finding the true cause of your back pain. Our unique approach allows us to integrate the best procedures from physical medicine, chiropractic, physical rehabilitationand functional medicine to achieve optimal results.
Back pain has many different causes, that are not always obvious, including:
- Structural misalignments in the spine can cause irritation to joints and muscles that weaken your body leading to acute injuries and chronic pain.
- Muscles can become tight and tender from chronic postural stress, abnormal repetitive movements and injuries.
- Problems in the feet, knees and hips can also cause chronic back pain.
- Digestive and internal organ stress and dysfunction can cause back and neck pain. For example, improper digestion of fats and proteins can create stress to the gall bladder which can lead to upper back and neck pain.
- Chronic constipation, which is having bowel movement less than once per day, can create lower back pain.
- Emotional and mental stress can create overall tightness in the muscles that will cause chronic tightness and soreness.
This is why our approach provides incredible results, because we evaluate the entire body with advanced testing to uncover the true cause of your health problem. Our philosophy is that preventing problems and optimizing function is the best way to leading a pain free, high performance life. We offer strategies to prevent, correct, manage and optimize your health concerns.
If you are continuing to have problems and symptoms and you are not getting answers, then stop being frustrated! Help is available!
Call Advanced Healthcare of the Palm Beaches at 561-296-1715 to schedule a complimentary consultation.